Skyshot Immigration Services is a Canadian registered firm located in Halifax, a heart in Beautiful Nova Scotia.
Being a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), we provide our immigration services in accordance with the standards of the CICC.
Location: Halifax, NS
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
2 years to less than 3 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Post journal entries.
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Reconcile accounts.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Accounting software, Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, Quick Books, Simply Accounting and TaxPrep
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, and Team player
Health benefits, Health care plan, Financial benefits, and As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Free parking available
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com