CHIQUICUTS SALON is a unique salon that focuses on servicing the youth hairstyling industry. Our market is composed of children whose age ranges from 6 months to pre-teens.
Relevant to the needs of our clients, the strength of our salon lies in our specialized services in the areas of hairstyling as well as party hosting services.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 8 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Part time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
1 year to less than 2 years
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Provide basic information to clients and the public.
- Obtain and process information required to provide services.
- Operate switchboard or telephone system.
- Record and relay information.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Electronic scheduler, Word processing software, Electronic mail, MS Outlook and MS Word.
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks and Attention to detail.
Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability and Team player.
Free parking available
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com