Location: Keremeos, BC
Salary: $23.15 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Post journal entries.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Reconcile accounts.
Accurate, Flexibility, Organized and Reliability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org