Website Blue Pacific Drywall Ltd
Blue Pacific Drywall Services
Blue Pacific Drywall is a Canada wide group specializing in on-time high-quality drywall finish for commercial and residential projects. We have done numerous projects in Vancouver and Lower Mainland.
We have done projects as far as Regina and Moose Jaw cities in Saskatchewan, Canada. We offer rare in-house expertise coupled with our strategic alliance with many other major construction related business units, which makes us one of few able to offer complete solutions for the delivery of a wide range of innovative ideas.
Our professionals are also available for advice on various construction related issues.
Location: Moose Jaw, SK
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
No degree, certificate, or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- Schedule and coordinate work on sites.
- Survey building locations and levels.
- Maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants, and other establishments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org