Mainstreet invests in older mid-market multi-family rental properties and repositioning them to provide comfortable and well-managed apartment rentals.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Mainstreet currently owns and manages properties exclusively throughout Western Canada, including larger portfolios in the Calgary area, Edmonton area, Lower Mainland BC, Regina, and Saskatoon, with additional buildings in Kamloops, Lethbridge, Vancouver Island, Vernon and Winnipeg.
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking and Physically demanding
Steel-toed safety boots
Health care plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org