Website Nubay Construction Ltd
NuBay Construction Ltd has been delivering over 25 years of exceptional service, high-quality workmanship, safety and innovation in the commercial and residential construction industry.
We take pride in our reputation, excellent service and quality craftsmanship. We only work with experienced and reputable sub trades to ensure we provide a successful project; stress free and on time.
We take your project from initial concept, design, construction and completion.
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $30.00 to $37.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy and Dusty
Construction, Various locations, Renovation, Commercial and Industrial
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Instruct apprentices.
- Supervise other workers.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Carpenter Trade Certification, Working at heights training, Carpenter Red Seal Certificate and Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Overtime required and Physically demanding
Steel-toed safety boots and Hard hat
Accurate, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Team player and Values and ethics
Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org