Website Sima Japanese Restaurant
Location: Sechelt, BC
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Manage kitchen operations.
Experience and Specialization
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org