Website Trimani Ristorante
At Trimani, you arrive as a guest but leave as family. We know that great food tastes even better when it’s combined with personal and professional service. It’s why we take the time to learn the name of every guest we serve.
Whether you’re celebrating a milestone or just don’t have time to cook today, we’ll make sure you enjoy a satisfying meal in a place that feels like home.
Location: Concord, ON
Salary: $18.00 to $27.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Restaurant and Urban area
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
- Manage kitchen operations.
Experience and Specialization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods and Work under pressure
Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability and Team player
Free parking available and Parking available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com