Location: Grand Manan, NB
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Remote location and Rural area
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- Professionalism in customer service.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Assemble, install and set-up merchandise/products.
- Prepare, package and restock goods.
- Load and unload goods.
- Use maps and other trip planning aids.
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems.
- Pay and receive payments for goods.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles) and Driver’s License (Class 3 or D)
Experience and Specialization
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract) and Drug test
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Physically demanding and Handling heavy loads
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots and Cellular phone
Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability and Team player
Health care plan
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org