Huntvision Management Group Inc. (referred to as HMG) is a business investment company established in early 2021. The founder and president is Huntley Luo, who has had 30 years of successful entrepreneurial experience.
HMG has a background in collective private equity, and can provide support for equity investment catering to the needs of your company.
HMG seeks to cooperate with elites to create a light-asset, high-value-added type of business, with unlimited forms of cooperation to create a win-win situation.
HMG also seeks cooperation with existing small and medium enterprises, to help enterprises improve their leadership, to achieve growth from 1 to 100.
HMG focuses on a sustainable and successful business, and aims to win long-term profits for the company, and will not leave the market after short-term arbitrage.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $4,300 to $8,400 monthly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time (Remote work available)
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience, Business administration and management, general, Business administration, management and operations, other, Accounting, Accounting and finance, Accounting and business/management, Accounting and related services, other, Small business administration/management
3 years to less than 5 years
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures.
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the production and submission of summary briefs and reports.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Conduct research.
- Compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive committees and boards of directors.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action based on meetings.
- Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations.
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and administer contracts and other documents.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Word
Area of Work Experience
Human resources, Marketing and Sales
Security and Safety
Criminal record check and Driver’s validity licence check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Accurate, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability, Team player and Goal-oriented
Bonus and Mileage paid
Free parking available, On-site amenities, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Variable or compressed work week
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Link to web portfolio
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed
- Writing sample
Include this reference number in your application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org