Toppers Pizza is a chain of pizza restaurants in the United States. The company was founded by Scott Gittrich in 1991 in Champaign, Illinois.
In 1993 the first Toppers Pizza location in Wisconsin opened in Whitewater, Wisconsin, where the company is headquartered today.
Location: Wasaga Beach, ON
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- Establish work schedules.
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, and Physically demanding
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org