The Vitalité Health Network is a regional health board that provides and manages health care and services in a territory covering all of northern and southeastern New Brunswick.
A unique organization in the country for its French-speaking management, the Network has nearly 60 points of service on its territory and offers the population a range of health care and services in the official language of their choice.
Location: Moncton, NB
Salary: $35.34 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
1 to less than 7 months
Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
- Assist in surgery and other medical procedures.
- Collaborate to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate patient care.
- Conduct disease screening.
- Deliver immunization programs.
- Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- Engage in research activities related to nursing.
- Monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in patient’s conditions.
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment.
- Participate in community needs assessment and program development.
- Provide consultative services regarding issues relevant to the nursing profession and nursing practice.
- Provide nursing care.
- Provide supportive counseling and life skills programming.
- Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate, CPR Certificate, and Eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of work
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
Emergency room, Hemodialysis, Intensive care, Intensive care, nursery, Nephrology, Palliative care, Recovery room, and Surgery
Security and safety
Criminal record check, Immunization records, Medical exam, and Tuberculosis test
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Large workload, Overtime required, Standing for extended periods, Tight deadlines, and Work under pressure
Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, and Team player
Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, and Vision care benefits
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity, and parental benefits, and Pension plan
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, On-site amenities, Parking available, and Wellness program
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
To apply for this job please visit vitalitenb.itacit.com.