Website Andrea's Hotel
Andrea’s Hotel is a family owned hotel. Owners are a couple from Rocky Lane, Alberta and Philippines. They named the hotel after their daughter.
The hotel is renovated by the owner himself using his expertise and experience in building and construction. All the modifications are noticed by our regular guests and tour directors that stay with us every year.
A friendly management and a helpful staff whole heartedly welcomes you at the Andrea’s Hotel.
Location: Watson Lake, YT
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Hospitality industry, Staff accommodation available, Staff accommodation provided, Room and board provided, Hotel, motel, resort, Rural area, Remote location and Willing to relocate
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms.
- Process group arrivals and departures.
- Take, cancel and change room reservations.
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area.
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims.
- Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments.
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms.
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
- Follow emergency and safety procedures.
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Assist clients/guests with special needs.
- Handle wake-up calls.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Provide customer service.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Word processing software and Internet
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required, Standing for extended periods and Work under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org