Website Escalade Transportation Inc
Escalade Transportation Inc
We provide transportation services through our extensive network by taking your goods where they need to go.
Our mission is to help with the delivery of your products by understanding the need for expedited transportation and to cater to your sensitive deadlines.
Our clients trust us to do our job and we do our best to maintain that trust.
Location: Regina, SK
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Drive lighter, special purpose trucks.
- Load and unload goods.
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- Pay and receive payments for goods.
- Perform brake adjustments.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo.
- Transport and handle dangerous goods.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Air Brakes Endorsement and Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi-trailer trucks)
Experience and specialization
International, Long-haul, National, Provincial/territorial and Regional
Security and safety
Valid passport, Driver’s validity licence check and Driving record check (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks and Sitting
Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized and Reliability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com