Website Laureola Inc
Laureola Inc. is one of the most experienced IT company. We handle all aspects of IT support for small and medium-sized businesses.
Our clients depend on us for quick and knowledgeable responses to their IT support requests.
Location: Oakville, ON
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time (Remote work available)
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience.
1 year to less than 2 years
- Act as spokesperson for an organization.
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions.
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material.
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines and Work under pressure
Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized and Team player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org