Location: Falher, AB
Salary: $16.70 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
RestaurantWilling to relocate
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Manage kitchen operations.
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods and Work under pressure
Client focus, Flexibility, Organized and Team player
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org