Website Santé Manitouwadge Health
Location: Manitouwadge, ON
Salary: $34.24 to $49.02 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Experience an asset
Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
- Collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care.
- Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment.
- Provide nursing care.
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate, Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate, CPR Certificate and Eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of workFirst Aid CertificateLicensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Other benefits and Pension plan
Free parking available
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
Include this reference number in your application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com