Website Backyard Birder Home & Garden Gift Store
Location: Sudbury, ON
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
On-site customer service and Gift shop
- Operate cash register.
- Provide advice about merchandise.
- Assist in the display of merchandise.
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce.
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services.
- sought for purchase, rental, or lease.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental, or lease.
- Prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit payment.
- Feed inventory.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
Art or graphic arts, Book, Children’s clothing, China and silverware, Cosmetics and toiletries, Food and food products, Footwear, Furniture and house furnishings, Jewellery, Lamps and lighting fixtures, Men’s clothing, Women’s clothing, and Animal food
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, and Standing for extended periods
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Adaptability, Analytical, Collaborative, Creativity, Efficiency, Energetic, Goal-oriented, Hardworking, Integrity, Outgoing, Positive attitude, Proactive, Quick learner, Time management, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player and Excellent oral communication
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com