Fleetex is a provider of cross-border, asset-based carrier services. Headquartered in beautiful Bolton, Ontario, our area of operations spans from Ontario to the Maritimes, from Arkansas to Texas, and we always deliver your freight on time and within budget.
You’re know you’re in good hands with Fleetex. We’re C-TPAT and FAST approved, customs-bonded in the U.S. and Canada, and all our drivers have their FAST Cards. We offer a better, safer, faster delivery for your cargo.
Location: Bolton, ON
Salary: $37.90 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
2 years to less than 3 years
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Large caseload, Large workload, Tight deadlines and Work under pressure.
Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized and Team player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org