Home Of The Best Manakeesh In Toronto
Al Deewan Bakery was founded by successful Toronto businessman Mohammad El-Karaouni, who oversaw everything from the brand, and initial planning stages to designing the interior and the flavors on the menu.
Location: Scarborough, ON
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Bakeshop, In shop, and Large volume bakery
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes, and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Bake mixed dough and batters.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food.
- Prepare special orders.
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
- Train staff.
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards.
- Schedule staff.
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Operate machinery.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
1 to 2 people
Experience and specialization
Bread and rolls
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Manual dexterity, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, and Work under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com