Website Robertson Construction Ltd.
Innovative Drywall Constractors
Robertson Walls & Ceilings is recognized as one of the leading contractors in the Steel Stud, Drywall, and Acoustic Ceilings industry in Vancouver with over 40 years experience working on key projects across Metro Vancouver
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy and Dusty
Construction, Various locations and Commercial
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Handling heavy loads and Physically demanding
Tools and Steel-toed safety boots
Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Reliability, Team player and Values and ethics
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org