Have you ever considered getting a job in Canada for your spouse?
And you aren’t aware of the essential requirements and eligibility for your spousal work permit in Canada.
Canada is one of the most desirable countries on earth for immigrants, so it’s no surprise that they get dozens of applicants each week from people wishing to reside there.
A Spouse Visa is one of the more typical applications synthesized by the immigration office.
If you reside in Canada with your spouse and you are the primary applicant for immigration, your spouse will be able to work and receive wages unassisted.
In most circumstances, an immigrant’s spouse will be licensed to work in Canada.
To be competent, they must apply for and receive a spouse work permit on their own.
This article is indeed going to be helpful as I’ll be discussing everything you need to know about your spousal work permit in Canada.
Overview Of Spousal Work Permit In Canada.
In Canada In some cases, the Canadian visa bureaus abroad will process spouse/partner work permit applications together with study permit applications.
In this case, you must contain the extra fee for the work permit and complete the work permit request for your spouse/partner.
Most spouses/partners arrive in Canada as immigrants first and then apply for a work permit once they reach. If your spouse or partner does not need a Temporary Resident Visa, they may be able to obtain a work permit at the border or airport where they enter Canada.
There are two categories of spouse work permits. Your spouse can apply for either an open work permit, which enables him/her to receive any role of the job with any employer, or a work permit with an explicit /specific employer.
Requirements For Spouse Open Work Permit.
If you are a spouse/ partner of someone who is lawfully residing in Canada to work or study, you may be suited for a spouse open work permit if you meet the subsequent standards.
- If you are the partner of an immigrant who works as a skilled worker in a vocational occupation under NOC skill category, A, B, or O and is authorized to work in Canada for a duration of 6 months or more
- If you are the spouse of a multinational scholar enrolled in a post-secondary institution of learning, such as an institute or university, or a specialized college.
- If you are a spouse of a foreign diplomat or a foreign martial unit.
- The application procedure for a spouse work permit is the same as for a formal work permit. You must apply either through an immigration consultant or instantly on the website.
- You should guarantee that you have all of the vital information quickly when applying.
- If it happens that your spouse likewise possesses an open work permit, you must incorporate a sample of his or her work permit with your application.
How To Apply For Open Spouse Work Permit.
Here are the following steps to apply for an open spouse work permit.
- Go to Canada’s official website and check your eligibility.
- Type in your reference ordinance, which will be given at the verge of the questionnaire.
- Sign in to your MyCIC online profiles and make a statement of your UCI.
- Complete and acknowledge the PDF application form. If you are incapable of unlocking the file, you must download the most contemporary edition of Adobe Reader software.
- Upload the completed PDF file to your online application after recouping it to your computer
- As earlier stated, you are not compelled to have a job offer or LMIA to apply for an open spousal work permit; you can leave the category void where applicable.
- Upload the completed IMM5710 to your application.
- Heed the steps delineated above which comprises your medical examination documents and scan of your passport.
- Go forward to pay the fees which is the total sum of $255,000 CAD.
Benefits Of Spousal Open Permit.
Spousal Open permits are in high demand right of freedom they give their trustees. While most work permits are connected to a specific employer, a spousal open work permit enables international residents to work for any employer in Canada and the independence to move from one location to another location at their preference.
Numerous foreign nationals’ spouses will increase their eligibility for Canadian permanent residency by earning Canadian job knowledge.
Needed Documents For A Spousal Open Work Permit.
Applicants enrolling for the spousal open work permit should make sure they have the following documents handy:
- Your spouse’s work license
- College acceptance letter
- Spouse’s passport bio datasheet
- Spouse’s passport visa engraved pages
- Your passport sample
- Marriage certificate
- Your birth certificate
- Your educational certificate
- Your and your spouse’s bank statements( joint or other)
- Proof of deed/ valuation document
- Wedding pictures
- You and spouse transmission history(Skype/email)
- Your employment confirmation letter if you working
- Your travel record.
I know this article was helpful and has clarified all you need to know about your spousal work permit.
Now you can start preparing for your partner to obtain a work permit.